Monday, December 10, 2012

A Painted China Cabinet.......

Pin It Now!


I've been a mad woman trying to get my house together for a photo shoot.
 I needed to either paint or buy a new china cabinet.

 My hubby keeps telling me that we will be moving next year to a smaller house. 
He's been telling me this for the past 5 years. 




If we move to a smaller home there might not be enough room for a china cabinet. 
 I don't want to buy a new one, so its being painted.....









Shoot, this is a big job! 








The Chairs were painted a couple of months ago. 









My house is torn apart! Oh my gosh, the things I get myself into!








Will it be worth it? Of course, hope so, it better! 






















The china cabinet is from the70s and is a yellow pine.
 Over time it has yellowed even more and was so out of date, it was driving me nuts. 
The inside will be painted a pretty blue and the out side a creamy white.
As it was being painted the hubby says...why are you painting that good wood?
 Hello....does anyone walk into a room saying boy your home has nice wood!
 NO! 
They walk into a room saying what a beautiful room! 
 Bless his heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment