Monday, December 10, 2012

A Wonderful Day in Montecito and Summerland

Pin It Now!


I  drove up the coast to Summerland and Montecito to do a little antiquing with my friend, Shelly.

 We had a blast!

 We had a special treat and visited a beautiful Houston designer who gave us a tour of her newly renovated home in Montecito...

It was gorgeous....Yes, just pinch me!


I will share with you in a later post who this delightful, talented designer is...... 


 I know I am being a little bit of a brat! 




In  Montecito we visited William Laman Home, Garden and Antiques. They had great pieces and they were artistically displayed.
Simple, but elegant.

 I loved this light blue cabinet and the bamboo style chair. 

 They had sea grass carpet through out the store with white wood on the walls. 

 How can you go wrong!

 One of our favorite styles. 






























One of our favorite stores to visit in Summerland is the  Rue De Lillie Antiques. 
We have shown you images from their store before, here






They always have creative displays. 




















 

 







Its always fun to get away with friends and have a special day. Learning to balance family, friends, clients and life is always a challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment